Looking to Upskill in your Workplace? Time to move with the pace of Technology? Look no further!
Go through this blog to understand the importance of learning azure and how you can achieve that in 3 Easy Simple Steps.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN AZURE?
One significantly important skill to learn in the workplace today, with the advent of digitization and to increase your chances of progressing your career is a certification in Microsoft Azure.
Seeing the recent trends, the opportunities for certified Microsoft Azure professionals have significantly multiplied in recent years. Some stats supporting this are:
- According to the reports from Microsoft, 1000+ new customers sign up on Azure on a daily basis. That’s roughly equivalent to 365,000 new companies adopting Microsoft Azure every year.
- Over 57% of the Fortune 500 corporates have adopted the MS Azure culture.
- With the help of Azure, the commercial cloud revenue of Microsoft increased over 104%, with $6.3 billion in revenue.
- The UK government has officially accredited Microsoft Azure
- US government backs Microsoft Azure by providing offerings.
- Microsoft Azure covers multiple industries such as Banking, Healthcare, Education, and many more.
Barring these incredible statistics, there are several other benefits that students and professionals can gain by completing Azure Certifications.
- Increased focus and movement to Public Cloud
- High domination by MS Azure in the cloud computing field
- Incredibly easy to learn and adapt
- Highly efficient tool
HOW CAN I LEARN AND GET AZURE CERTIFICATIONS IN 3 EASY STEPS?
Let me tell you a secret! You can complete multiple azure certifications in 3 easy steps.
- Enroll in Azure Suite Package by BestDotNetTraining.
- Complete the entire course with the help of an experienced Microsoft Certified Trainer, Mr. Sandeep Soni.
- Give the certification exam and feel free to take career guidance from the trainer.
But what is Azure Suite?
It is a super-economical certification course package that provides you training on AZ-104 (Microsoft Azure Administrator), AZ-204(Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure), AZ-303(Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies), AZ-304(Microsoft Azure Architect Design), AZ-500(Microsoft Azure Security Technologies).
✨ To can find detailed knowledge about Microsoft Azure Suite you can read our blog here The Easiest Way to Become an Azure Professional
WHO WILL BE MY TRAINER?
Mr. Sandeep Soni, CEO of Deccansoft has been imparting since 1997 and over technology training to various sections of the student community.
Mr. Sandeep Soni is an Azure Solution Architect with expertise in designing, developing, and creating Azure solutions. He has complete exposure to all the services offered by Azure cloud including PaaS, IaaS, Storage, Virtual Networking, etc.
As a Microsoft Certified Trainer with 24 years of IT experience, he is adept at technology training, including Corporate Training, Live Training, and Online Webinars.
He has trained over 100,000+ individuals across the world and delivered 200+ Corporate Training across India and in multiple countries on Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, .Net Core, and many others.
WHAT ARE THE ADDED BENEFITS OF LEARNING FROM BESTDOTNETTRAINING?
Upon enrolling in the course, you will receive the following benefits:
- 6 Months Pre-recorded access
- Certification Guidance
- 1 Month Free Practice Access to Azure Portal
- Career Guidance from multiple MCT Trainers
After adding a small nominal fee, you can also get additional access to Live Online Training as well as AWS course.
- YouTube Video URL
- And short mess for the same
- Money and enroll