Kubernetes and AKS
In recent times, multiple applications are being built with the help of containers. Containers are nothing but microservices that are packaged together along with their dependencies and configurations. Kubernetes in turn is open-source software that is used for the maintenance and deployment of these containers on a large scale.
On a similar path, the Azure Kubernetes Service allows individuals to use serverless Kubernetes, which is an integrated CI/CD method, security, and governance. Developers can bring together operations and deployment in order to get rapid build, delivery, and scalability.
Importance of Kubernetes and AKS
- A Framework for today
Kubernetes helps in the elimination of infrastructure lock-in without the imposition of restrictions when it provides core capabilities for the containers. It is able to achieve this feat with the help of a combination of multiple features within the Kubernetes platform.
- Improved management through modularity
Containers allow developers to decompose the applications into smaller parts with a clear and distinct defined separation. This approach allows developers to build and complete the development at a faster rate, due to the responsibility of containers falling upon small defined teams. Developers can easily configure services based on load balance, horizontal scale, observability, and discovery.
- Deployment and Updating software at scale
Kubernetes provides developers with wide latitude for the different types of applications to be supported. It supports a large variety of workloads, including but not limited to stateless, stateful, and data-processing workloads.
- Foundation for Cloud-native apps
Kubernetes allows teams to keep pace with the requirements of modern software development. Developers are able to derive complete utility containers. They will also be able to develop applications that can be run anywhere, independent of the cloud-specific requirements.
A basic understanding of Linux, YAML, and command lines is required. There are some container technologies available like Docker, Podman, Crio-O. So before starting with Kubernetes you should know one of the container technologies in depth. This will in turn help you connect the concepts properly.
Career Path in Kubernetes
Certification in Kubernetes would make you front-runners for the following career opportunities, or you might like to switch your profession to one of these roles:
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- [Senior] Java Architect
- [Senior] Python Developer
- Software Escalation Engineer
How to prepare for Certification?
- Get familiarity with Kubernetes and what a cluster consists of.
- Try installing a cluster from scratch.
- Understand the concepts and the usage of cluster
- Enroll for a live course on BestDotnetTraining
- Or register to watch pre-recorded videos on BestDotNetTraining
- Practice, practice, practice. Without hands-on experience and practice working with and deploying to a cluster, the exams will be very difficult to pass.
Why Prepare with BestDotNetTraining?
This Kubernetes Online Training by BestDotNetTraining provides an overview of different kinds of features and functionalities and will help you learn how to manage the stored infrastructure and application deployment.
Also, with every course, you will be given a sample project document that contains complete source code. There is also a unique opportunity to Develop a Live Project, which helps you to learn all the processes involved in different stages of application development.
You will be able to do the following things for each of the modules-
- Access to Pre Recorded videos for the duration of the subscription
- Course material will be provided to you in a PDF format – You can download and save them for future reference.
- Interview Questions – In every module, there are a set of interview questions, both descriptive and multiple choices which you can use for your practice
- Online Exam – You can test and practice to get a better understanding of where you stand on the subject of our online exams.
Who is this course for?
This Kubernetes certification training is beneficial for Kubernetes cluster administrators. Anyone looking to learn how to work with Kubernetes will also benefit from this certification training. This Kubernetes online training is also well-suited for:
- Software developers
- Software engineers
- System administrators
- Linux administrators
- Cloud administrators
Objectives of this Certification Course?
By the end of this Kubernetes Course, you will learn:
- Containerization in Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Kubernetes Management Techniques
- Service discovery, Load Balancing, Networking
- Storage orchestration