Azure Suite (AZ-104 + AZ-204 + AZ-303 + AZ-304)
If you have missed the demo webinar for this Complete azure training, then find it here:
Why should You Do Azure?
Microsoft Azure is the fastest increasing and growing Cloud Infra Platform in the IT world today.
Azure is said to have the strongest Hybrid Cloud capability. It is also said to operate in over 19 regions all over the world. An amalgamation of different services for all functionalities allows it to cater to a wide variety of business solutions.
So, why should you or your organization know or use Azure?
- The Biggest benefit of Azure is its ability to be scalable. Based on the demands of traffic, you can scale your server capacity and services so as to have an outage/crash-free experience.
- Another benefit of Azure is its flexibility. Azure is quick to adapt to the ever-changing market and it also offers a wide variety of applications that can help in the customization of the cloud.
- Thinking all these benefits would not be cost-friendly? Think again. Due to its large customer base, Microsoft regularly offers discounts to customers. It works on a Pay-As-You-Go model and as such is becoming increasingly cost-effective.
- Microsoft Azure enables users to create hybrid environments, enabling them to reap the benefits of both the on premises as well as cloud resources without affecting their pockets.
Who Should Enroll in the Azure Suite?
Given the ever-changing and increasing market in the IT industry, every individual is advised to have knowledge of cloud computing due to its rapid adoption in different organizations. Organizations are adapting to Cloud Infrastructure and a large chunk of the projects is utilizing PaaS services.
Azure Suite is a combination of AZ 104 + AZ 204 + AZ 303 + AZ 304 and as such is primed for individuals with less than 3 years of experience, development, infrastructure, or administration. More so, if you are just looking to kick off your career, this package is apt, as post the completion of this, you would be further ahead of a large chunk of the industry.
Benefits of the Azure Suite?
The training is provided by Mr. Sandeep Soni, a Microsoft Certified Trainer as well as a leading trainer in the market today with over 500 student training and 300+ corporate training.
The course material and content has been personally created and curated by Mr. Sandeep Soni himself based on the numerous training, he has given. These courses will enable students to take certification exams as well.
The course and its material can be accessed by enrolled students for up to a year, even after its completion.
Apart from training, students can also take career advice and guidance from Mr. Soni and take help in support of tasks and activities. More so, placement assistance will be provided to eligible students.
What You Will be learning in Each Certification?
- AZ 104 – Microsoft Azure Administrator
Post the completion of this certification, users will be able to execute the responsibilities of the Administrator. These tasks include, but not limited to implementation, management as well as monitoring, identity, governance, computation, and storage. It also includes virtual networks in a cloud environment.
A major chunk of task responsibilities includes the implementation of the organization’s cloud infrastructure.
- AZ 204 – Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
After the completion of this certification, users will be able to participate in all the phases of the development of cloud services, ranging from defining and designing, to the development, deployment, and maintenance. Even post duties such as tuning of performance and monitoring fall under the purview of these individuals.
An important aspect of their work includes partnering with Cloud Solution Architects, Administrators, Cloud DBA’s, and clients for successful implementation of solutions.
- AZ 303 & AZ 304 – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Microsoft Azure Architect Design
The responsibilities of these individuals include advising the stakeholders as well as the translation of business requirements into solutions for the clouds which are secure, scalable, and reliable. They partner up with Cloud DBA’s, Administrators, and clients in order to work on the implementation of solutions.