Click Function – Hide And Show Answer – Using J Query
Description: Click Function – Hide And Show Answer – Using J Query
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN / COURSE OBJECTIVE
- Detect and respond to user actions.
- Alter, show, hide and move objects on a web page.
- Check information inputted into a form.
- jQuery also simplifies complicated tasks like AJAX calls and DOM manipulation.
- jQuery will run exactly the same and produce the same output in all major browsers.
- jQuery is free and very easy to include in your projects: just download its latest version from the jQuery website, or use an online Content Delivery Network.
- jQuery is continuously upgraded, maintained and documented by a dedicated community of great developers. This ensures high quality and support on the internet.
I have questions and answers, the answers showing when a question has clicked the answer with hiding/show.
background: #F39814; color: white;
<strong>Hide And Show Answer Based On Question Click - Using Jquery</strong>
<input type="button" value="Show Answer" id="showanswer" />
<input type="button" value="Hide Answer" id="hideanswer"style="display:none;position:fixed"/>
<div id="dialog" title="Basic dialog" class="Question" >
Please follow and like us: